All Case Management Services are provided with ongoing communication with you
and your approval.
1. Crisis intervention if needed to make you or your loved one safe
2. Assessment of individual's need.
a. Health care/Safety
b. In Home Care Needs
c. Need for change of living situation
3. Care Planning with you and your loved one
4. Securing appropriate Services or Living Situation
a. In home care and/or assistance
b. Home Health Services through your MediCare benefit
c. Residential Care Home placement
d. Long Term Care placement in a Skilled Nursing Facility
(Including filing for your Private Long Term Care Insurance
or MediCal benefits if needed)
e. And other helpful services for which one is eligible
5. Ongoing monitoring when needed with regular updates to family if desired
Compassion, Respect and Dignity are the keys we use to open the door of
our relationship with those we serve!